- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes; you can revoke the consent given at any time);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to get a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so compensate for possible damages to your rights to the protection of your data;
- Los datos recogidos se utilizarán en Magavica para fines administrativos internos, incluido el tratamiento de datos personales de clientes o empleados.
- The data collected will be used in Magavica for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
- All your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) of our property or our company in charge of the server Magavica, and to access and use them our security criteria and policies apply ( or other equivalents of our server company).
- On the other hand, part of the information collected with third companies will be shared, to send the user advertising and commercial information of direct marketing type (collectively “Ads”) about products and services offered by Magavica and third parties, adapted to the interests of the user. We will obtain the user's consent to process your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether in Magavica we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Magavica will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Privacy Protection Policy, MAGAVICA
Through this notice, MAGAVICA located at Poeta Deciano Street, building 14, 4ºD. 06800 Merida, Badajoz (Spain) and with email address email@example.com informs its web users of its privacy protection policy regarding personal data. Users are free to determine whether they agree to allow MAGAVICA to access such data. By subscribing to specific MAGAVICA services users are agreeing to allow MAGAVICA access to inputted personal data.
MAGAVICA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as evolving industry practices. In such cases, MAGAVICA will announce on this page proposed changes well before they are placed into practice.
COMPLETING USER FORMS AND DATA FILING
All personal data collected by MAGAVICA will be automatically filed, and, depending on applicable norms, will be entered into the General Data Protection Registry. All data collected will be used for MAGAVICA´internal purposes only. MAGAVICA provides users the technical resources to access this Privacy Protection notice or other relevant information.
Unless otherwise indicated, user data entry is voluntary; all data is used for quality control and statistical purposes for the correspondent services.
ACCURACY AND VERACITY OF DATA
Users guarantee to the veracity, accuracy and authenticity of all personal data entered and they agree to maintain the relevancy of such data. Users can exercise their rights to system access, cancellation, rectification and opposition. They also have the right to be informed of changes made connecting with MAGAVICA via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAGAVICA will not reply to or assume responsibility for any non-accurate information submitted and usage errors arising as consequence MAGAVICA reserves the right to renew, modify or eliminate all web-based information and/or limiting access to such information. MAGAVICA is exonerating from all responsibility with regards to any harm or prejudice Users may experience resulting from errors, defects or emissions in MAGAVICA user data whenever they come from outside sources.
What kind of cookies are used by MAGAVICA?
Statistical analysis cookies:
They allow us to quantify number of users to statistically analize their use of the website with the objective to improve products and services offer.
Information about cookies used on this site:
PHPSESSID: used to keep session variables on the server.
_gat: used by Google Analytics, web analytics tool. It is used to distinguish users.
_ga: used by Google Analytics, web analytics tool. It is used to limit the percentage of requests.
_hjIncludedInSample: used by Hotjar, web analytics tool, for use analysis and to improve our services.
_cookie_notice_accepted: used to know if the user has accepted the cookies policy in order not to show again the message.
To manage cookies on Internet Explorer
To manage cookies on Firefox
To manage cookies on Google Chrome
To manage cookies on Safari
Deactivation of cookies does not impede display of pages on this site nor interfere with normal navigation.
All personal data usage purposes are indicated in the informatics clause at the beginning of each data collection section.
EXERCISEING ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELATION OR OPPOSITION RIGHTS
All users can determine the character of MAGAVICA -USER communications as well as exercise their rights to service access, rectification, cancellation or opposition. This can be done via email email@example.com or mail sent to: MAGAVICA , at Poeta Deciano Street, building 14, 4ºD. 06800 Merida, Badajoz (Spain)
MAGAVICA has put into place the appropriate security protection measures for all personal data. All systems are equipped with the appropriate tools to protect user confidentiality and ensure against data loss, alteration or outsider access.
The user agrees to have been informed of MAGAVICA privacy protection policy regarding personal data and accepts the automated treatment of this data by MAGAVICA in the means and for the ends indicated in the informative clause present at the start of each data collection section.